IMD anticipated moderate to hefty precipitation and solid breezes would proceed in the Mumbai city and rural areas
NDRF groups have been conveyed in Maharashtra
Perpetual downpours from Wednesday night has battered a few zones of Maharashtra including Mumbai, Pune and Thane. Water-logging has been accounted for in numerous territories of the India’s money related capital. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) anticipated moderate to hefty precipitation and solid breezes would proceed in the Mumbai city and rural areas during the following two days. The climate office has given red alarm for Ratnagiri and an orange caution for Konkan, Mumbai and their encompassing zones. Pune, Satara and Kolhapur recorded a more than 100mm precipitation on Wednesday, said KS Hosalikar, Deputy Director-General Mumbai, MET.
1) After a hefty precipitation yesterday, Mumbai, Thane and Palghar are required to get similar this evening just as rainstorms on the coast.
2) “Pune and Satara likewise expected to get great precipitation in the coming 24 hours,” Hosalikar told ANI.
3)Due to substantial showers since Wednesday, Kalyani Nagar in Pune saw a flood-like circumstance. There was halfway interruption in versatile availability for Maharashtra’s Vodafone Idea clients as Kalyani Nagar is their key site, the organization said.
4) According to a PTI report, an authority stated, fifty individuals from two towns in Solapur were emptied while four have been washed away by a swollen stream.
5) A SDO stated, forty individuals were protected from Pune’s Baramati, as per an ANI report.
6) The National Disaster Relief Force (NDRF) conveyed its completely prepared 24 groups in Maharashtra, Karnataka and Telangana, S.N. Pradhan, Deputy General, NDRF, told ANI. In the wake of seeing a flood-like circumstance, a group of NDRF has been shipped off salvage a town in Mohol tehsil of neighboring Solapur region, an authority said.
7) Forty individuals were protected from Nimgaon Ketki town, one of the flood influenced zones in Pune while salvage activities for 15 others from the town are progressing.
8) After a hefty precipitation alert in Pune and the encompassing areas, The Savitribai Phule Pune University delayed its on the web and disconnected end of the year tests planned for now.
9) In an authority statement,Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister, Ajit Pawar, required the specialists to begin an on-spot assessment of harvests and houses in parts of Konkan, western and focal Maharashtra, south Marathwada and Vidarbha.
10) Pawar likewise requested a neighborhood organization in Pune to begin the help work right away.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Sahyadri Times journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.