Natural Healing Hawaii features Art, Music, Medical Plants, Medical Speakers, Panel Discussions, Glass Blowing Artists, Food Booths, and more!
(Honolulu, HI) – The Natural Healing Expo comes together this February 4 & 5, 2023, at the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall. The Expo has open spaces for 100 exhibitors with all corner booths. The previous Expo had 15,000 attendees and is expected to hit more this year.
Medical Speakers for the Expo this year:
1. Kirk Reid, aka Captain Kirk Overcoming Opiate Addiction Through Magic plant – Cooking Demonstration with Magical Butter
Founder/Owner of Captain Kirk’s Edibles, a MULTIPLE-time C Cup winner, and a medical patient himself. Kirk’s journey into the edibles field began, like so many others, out of necessity. Suffering from Multiple Sclerosis, Kirk was in the hospital recovering when a close friend brought him a medicated edible. He tried it, and it worked, and the rest is history. Since then, he’s been hard at work developing tasty recipes for both local patients as well as celebrities such as Tommy Chong and Willie Nelson, who’s a huge fan of Kirk’s award-winning infused Key Lime Cheesecake.
2. Wendy Gibson-Viviani is an active member of the American Medical Plant Nurses Association and the Magic Plant Nurses Network.
(ACNA and CNN) and has previously been a field organizer for the Medical Ca Coalition and Drug Policy Forum of Hawaii. Wendy is currently a part of the Dual Use Task Force, which has been convened to explore the development of a dual system program for the legalization of Ca in Hawaii. Wendy has been long involved with the educating of healthcare providers here in Hawaii, as well as helping to shape medical ca laws in the state.
3. Dr. Thomas Cook – Adverse Reactions To Ca And How To Predict And Manage Them
Originally from Naples, Florida, is a board-certified psychiatrist here in Hawaii. Having worked at the Hawaii State Hospital in forensic and hospital psychiatry for two years, Dr. Cook went on to open Beyond Mental Health in 2015. Envisioning a practice that makes every option available to patients, Beyond Mental Health also uses nutritional supplements, nootropics, TMS therapy, medical ca, ketamine, and more as part of a realistic plan to treat mental health.
4. Martin A. Lee Therapeutic Use of Psychedelics. CBD Topic
The co-founder and director of Project CBD and the author of several books, including Smoke Signals: A Social History of Ma-Medical, Recreational and Scientific, which received the American Botanical Council’s James A. Duke Award for Excellence in Botanical Literature. Named by High Times as one of the 100 most influential people in ca, he is the 2016 winner of the Emerald Cup’s Lifetime Achievement Award. Lee is also co-founder of the media watch group FAIR (Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting) and the author of Acid Dreams: The Complete Social History of LSD-The CIA. the Sixties and Beyond.
5. Joseph Cerecedes: INDIGENOUS PERSPECTIVES ON NATURAL HEALING Medical Mycology, Engineering Advanced Hydrogen Plasma Systems
A world speaker who has spent decades working with intertribal communities to bring clean water technologies to them. He is a certified student of Paul Stamets (Fungi Perfecti Labs) and Dr. John Holiday (Aloha Medicinals). His work includes the Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements with Dr. John Holiday, Matt Cleaver, Moja Tajnik, and Dr. Solomon P. Wasser (Institute of Evolution).
He is the author of Biological Resonance: Thriving in a Radioactive Universe
6. John “Prime” Hina – HEALING THROUGH ART Paint while listening to Hawaiian “Mo ‘olelo” Storytelling / Sip + Chill + Paint
A legend in the street art world, was born in Samoa and raised in Hawaii. Having recognized the value of mentoring at-risk youth through urban arts and cultural education, he has spent the past decade dedicated to building respected local community arts programs. He has collaborated on more than 1000 large-scale mural projects throughout the Hawaiian Islands and around the world and was a featured guest in The Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center’s special “‘Ae Kai: A Culture Lab on Convergence.”
7. Abby Amirdash is a geriatric and acute care nurse practitioner with over 20 years of experience serving multiple roles as a clinician, administrator and educator. Born and raised in Beirut-Lebanon, Abby received her undergraduate degree there and in 2013 he graduated as an Adult geriatric acute care nurse practitioner from Texas Women’s University. Throughout her career, Abby has been recognised with multiple awards as a clinician.
8. Me Fuimaono-Poe is a Family Nurse Practitioner with over 20 years of experience in acute care and outpatient settings. In 2016 she opened the first nurse-led CA clinic in Hawaii. Since then, she has certified thousands of patients and created individualized dosing plans based on symptoms and current evidence. Me is also involved in lobbying at the legislature and has petitioned the State of Hawaii to add more qualifying conditions for CA use. She has also presented to the Hawaii Senate, House, and Attorney General about Ca and Opiate Use Disorder.
9. Bob Hoban sits at the center of the world’s largest commercial CA industry network; a CA industry ecosystem that he has cultivated since 2008. Mr. Hoban is an attorney, an entrepreneur, and an executive.
10. B. Le Grand CEO / Publisher (TM)M & EdiblesList.com : Managing Female Pain with Natural Medicine: CA & Other Herbs
Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, B. Le Grand is a self-made businesswoman who began running her own graphic and web design firm when she was 16 years old. She graduated high school early and went to the Academy of Art University in San Francisco where she studied Advertising and Photography then left school to start her own graphic and web design firm. She was Runway Magazine’s Creative Director and Editor-in-Chief for two years before her love of music moved her to Los Angeles in 2011, where she began budtending and learned everything she could about the CA industry.
Naturopathic Lifestyle Expo is open to all Vendors and Exhibitors.
Find out more: https://bit.ly/hce2023
2333 Kapiolani Blvd #2202
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Sahyadri Times journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.