Network Integrity Systems will participate in The Common Ground Alliance Conference & Expo from April 17-21 in Orlando, Florida, at the luxurious Caribe Royale.
The CGA Conference hosts damage prevention leaders nationwide to showcase their latest innovations, products, and case studies. This year’s theme is “On The Road to Zero: Eliminating Damages in 2023.” The conference will offer many advantages, including:
– Network with the industry’s decision-makers. Approximately 90% of attendees are owners, c-level executives, or managers
– Gain knowledge for businesses to excel
– Learn from damage prevention’s elite leaders.
– Be the first to preview the latest technologies
– Close business on the more than 50,000-square-foot indoor exhibit hall
– Become engaged in the committees shaping the future of excavation safety
– Meet and engage with industry stakeholder director
– Be part of the national damage prevention movement and join CGA on the Road to Zero Damages
The conference will also host industry-leading speakers, including keynote speaker Susan O’Malley, former president of Washington Sports & Entertainment. CGA will feature curated sessions, with two full days of education and personal enrichment, plus offering an interactive exhibit hall to showcase some of the industry’s best products and solutions.
Network Integrity Systems is an industry leader in providing optical fiber monitoring to prevent physical and cyber attacks on network infrastructure. NIS performs continuous analysis of cables, pathways, and points of vulnerability, such as manholes and equipment cabinets, and looks for intrusions that occur as a precursor to a physical, cyber attack (tapping, theft of data) or damage that could degrade network performance or availability.
NIS’s perimeter intrusion detection solutions are designed to monitor barrier fence lines to detect attempts to climb over, tunnel under, or cut through, providing a physical layer of security for protecting personnel, property, and equipment.
NIS delivers turn-key solutions to help clients achieve their mission and protect their infrastructure. To learn more about NIS and its offerings, visit the link here.
Network Integrity Systems
1937 Tate Blvd. SE
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Sahyadri Times journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.