Boston, MA – Toland Law, LLC has built a stellar reputation for being the top criminal and immigration law firm in Boston, MA. The feat has earned them many positive reviews and awards on platforms like Google Reviews and AVVO. Toland Law, LLC’s core practice areas are criminal defense and immigration. Other areas include drug crimes, vacating convictions, and Operating Under the Influence (OUI). The firm stands above the rest for being results-driven, compassionate to clients’ needs, and having a reputation for success.
The principal attorney at Toland Law, LLC is Paul J. Toland, ESQ. He is an expert on matters pertaining to criminal defense and immigration. Paul Toland studied at the University of Rochester for his Bachelor in Political Science. He holds a Juris Doctor from the Massachusetts School of Law. Because of the trust bestowed on the legal team, 80% of the cases handled by the firm involve criminal defense and immigration. The remaining 20% involve Driving Under Influence, Driving While Intoxicated, and Operating Under the Influence.
As a leading immigration and criminal defense law firm, Toland Law, LLC‘s primary goal is to achieve the best outcome for the clients they represent. Their immigration attorneys have helped many immigrants obtain asylum, permanent residency, citizenship, and visas. Besides representing immigrants at the Immigrant Court, Toland has also lodged numerous appeals at the Board of Immigration Appeals to protect clients facing removal proceedings and other hurdles.
The consequences of domestic violence are severe and could be tragic if one is falsely accused in court. A conviction often means a criminal record, hefty fines, and a possibility of entering into a child custody fight. Charges for domestic violence include misdemeanor or felony. Toland Law, LLC criminal defense team is led by Paul Toland, who brings extensive litigation experience. When hired, the domestic violence attorney will first sift through the case to weed out false accusations and ensure wrongful convictions are reversed.
Borrowing from his extensive legal practice experience, Paul Toland has handled many cases involving misdemeanors and felonies where charges include crimes of violence, domestic violence, and sex crimes.
The law office of Toland Law, LLC is located at 236 Commercial Street #100, Boston, MA, 02109 US. Their phone number is (781) 819-3647. A contact web form is provided on the website to help clients schedule a free consultation. Toland Law, LLC attorneys pride themselves in providing the legal representation that translates to successful case-by-case outcomes.
Toland Law, LLC
236 Commercial St #100
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Sahyadri Times journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.